Honey Mustard Chicken and Kale Salad
Sometimes, the experimental recipes turn out the best! I made the chicken on this salad by placing Butcher Box boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the 6-quart Instant Pot with Primal Kitchen's Honey Mustard dressing and some chicken broth. It was so simple and delicious, and I topped it over a basic kale salad.
For the chicken:
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Dressing & Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Turn the Instant Pot on sauté mode, and add avocado oil. Crisp the chicken for a couple of minutes on each side.
2. Cancel sauté mode, add in chicken broth, honey mustard dressing, salt and pepper, close, and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes.
3. In the meantime, wash and chop the kale. Massage it with olive oil and lemon juice, and combine with almonds and red onion.
4. When the chicken is done, manually release the pressure, chop it, and throw it on the salad!