NuttZo Chocolate Power Fuel Brownies
If you're looking for fudgy, delicious brownies full of clean ingredients, I got you. I created this recipe using NuttZo chocolate power fuel, but you could sub any nut butter to put your own spin on it!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup softened coconut oil
- 2/3 cup chocolate Nuttzo power fuel
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or crushed Eating Evolved Bar
1. Use a hand mixer to blend the egg, coconut oil, chocolate power fuel, and vanilla extract.
2. Add in coconut sugar, cocoa powder, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. When smooth, add 1/4 almond milk or however much is needed for the dough to reach the desired consistency.
3. Stir in 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips, or 1/4 Eating Evolved Bar to keep the recipe paleo.
4. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper, pour the mixture in, and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate on top!
5. Bake at 350 (or 375 if you're in altitude) for 30-35 minutes.